Wednesday 12 September 2012

Hong Kong – Some Comedy



As we have been wandering the streets of Hong Kong today I have noticed one or two things that have brought a smile to my face.

Firstly as we just leaving the tram on our way into Soho I noticed a locksmiths stall just at the side of the road.

I am sure Mr Kee does a great trade.  Next upon our way into the wet market at Graham Street I saw one of the fish mongers.  Not sure if the name is the best advertising strategy but again seemed to be busy.

However the one that really made me laugh (and it may appeal more to the Scottish sense of humour) was the butcher…

Although it looked perfectly clean there is something that just puts me off getting my meat from the ManKee butcher!

Mr M
 

1 comment:

  1. Hong Kong looks amazing from the Peak.
    Love the manky, sorry ManKee, butcher, you just can't buy class !!

    ReplyDelete